*Michael Stevens Consulting Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (2 Positions)*
1.) Graduate Human Resource Intern
Fresh graduates that are yet to go for youth service
B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or related courses.
Experience: 0-2 years work experience
Not more than 25 years
Candidates must be living in Surulere and it’s environs
B.Sc. / BEng. / BTech. / HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
Over 5 year’s hands-on training and facilitation experience / presentation skills
Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
Must be skilled in practical / field exposure with direct applications
Relevant Post-graduate degree(s) or certification(s) is an advantage
Ability to facilitate or pass across previous experience
Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
Application Closing Date: 20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Note: Please only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)*
1.) Assistant Branch Manager
University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
Must be a female
Fluency in English (both oral and written)
Resident within Ojodu Berger-Mowe axis(along Lagos/Ibadan expressway)
Between 3-5 years experience working as an Administrative manager for a top organization.
Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
Very good computer skills on internet and MS office
Experience in team working
Able to work under pressure and deadline
Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
2.) Marketing Officer
OND / HND in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution.
0 – 3years sales/ marketing experience.
Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills.
High self – organization and self-motivation.
Process-driven and goal-oriented with the ability to work under little or no supervision.
A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Application Closing Date: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing within Ojodu Berger – Mowe Axis / Lagos Ibadan Expressway will be contacted.
*Oracle Construction and Engineering Cloud Account Manager at Oracle Nigeria*
Negotiation and objection handling skills
Proven track record of generating own leads and contacts from within a distinct account portfolio
Strong IT / Construction background
Solid commercial experience and knowledge of the sales process and effective sales techniques
Be self- motivated, flexible and able to take initiative
Ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Aconex cloud- based application suite and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
Learn more about Oracle and Aconex.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2197189012/
I am looking to recruit Area Sales Rep.
The individual should reside around Apapa
Qualified candidates should send cv to email@example.com using Area Sales Rep as the subject of the mail.
Prior sales or FMCG experience will be plus.
Salary is 70k
*Subject Teachers in a reputable School based in Ijesha, Surulere, Lagos State*
*Job Title* : Subject Teacher
*Location* : Ijesha, Surulere, Lagos.
*Salary* : N25,000-N30,000.
Our Clients are in need of additional teachers within Ijesha, Surulere environment to fill various positions in Sciences (Chemistry, Biology and Physics) Mathematics, Business Studies
Computer science and Nursery Classes.
Candidates should possess relevant qualification and Teaching experience of atleast 2 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” and preferred subject as the subject of the email.
For more info visit www.mystaff.com.ng
A reputable FMCG Company in Lagos into manufacturing of beverage is looking to hire a:
*Quality Line Inspector*
Candidate must possess these requirements to apply:
*- Experience*: Min 2 years knowledge of production inspection and Quality analysis *-Qualification*: B.sc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Microbiology or equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to *email@example.com (*firstname.lastname@example.org)* using the job position as subject of the mail. Closing date: 18th October 2020.
Our client a renowned Insurance firm seeks the services of a result driven and professional legal and secretariat Officer that will be responsible for the reviewing of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the company and ensure compliance
•Assessment Of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the company and ensure compliance
• Serve as liaison for all governance related regulatory bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations
•Analyze , Draft and review legal agreements and all contract management procedures
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and provide sound advice to the management
• Bachelors degree in Law ; LLM (an advantage )
• Minimum Of 3 years active legal practice with quality litigation experience
Method of Application
All Cvs should be forwarded in MS word format using “Legal and Company secretarial Officer “ as subject to email@example.com
*Vacancy: Van Sales Representative*
An FMCG Distribution Company, is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: *Van Sales Representatives*
*Location:* Lekki, Lagos
• Achieving sales target
• Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity
• Making daily sales and activity report.
• Should be able to drive and sell
• Ensure the availability of products at all retail point
Minimum years of experience: 2
*Qualifications* : OND/HND/BSc
• Must have passion for sales
• Candidate must be familiar with Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Apapa, and Epe
• Candidate must already reside within Lekki-Ajah environ
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Experience Length: 2 – 5 years
• Age: Not more than 35 years
• Can drive manual vehicles and have a valid driver’s license
*Salary: Attractive, plus commission*
*Application Closing Date:* 17th October, 2020
*Method of Application:* Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email below using “VSR” as the subject of the email:
Omowunmi Oyerinde, [12.10.20 23:00]
[Forwarded from Oladipupo Ganiyu]
[ File : AcountantAdminOfficer_201005_141107.pdf ]
Omowunmi Oyerinde, [12.10.20 23:00]
– Bsc/HND in English, Masscom, Advertising or related courses.
– With not less than 1 year experience.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
0-1 year post NYSC experience
Strong passion for HR
Smart and energetic
Forward thinking and Agile
If you fit the profile, kindly send in your application to email@example.com
Internal Audit Associate (Contract Position)
Location: Port Harcourt & Abuja
Experience : 1-2 years post NYSC experience
Kindly forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Monday, 12th October, 2020.
Massive Graduate Trainee openings at Food Concept, Aba, Abia State.
– Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
– Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND) with 5 credits O’L including Maths and English.
– Must have completed NYSC.
Click here to apply:
I am recruiting for two sales representatives for a fashion company. One in Ikeja and one in Lekki. Qualification is OND/HND or its equivalent. It’s advisable for interested persons to be resident around the locations. CVs could be sent to email@example.com.
I am recruiting for a marketing manager for a fashion company in Lekki. Qualification is BSc/HND. CVs could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A foremost company on the mainland offering a wide range of industrial machines, equipments, consumables & products used for Coding/Code marking / Batch Printing on packaging, batch-printing systems for marking of statutory/variable information on packaged goods such as Batch No, Date Of Mfg, Expiry Date,Lot No. materials requires following position:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
• Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
• Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
• Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
• Updating office policies and procedures
• Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
• Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
• Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
• Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
• Organizing special functions and social events
• Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
• Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
• Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
HND/BSC in relevant discipline is required
Cognate experience as an Admin Officer / HR Officer is required.
Applicants living within Ajao Estate, Isolo, Mushin, Amuwo and environs may be given preference.
Interested and qualified applications should forward CVs to email@example.com on or before 16/10/2020.
Bitrus Madaki, [12.10.20 23:25]
… Urgent vacancy…
Role: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Oxfordgold Providence Synergy is a real estate and investment company committed to reducing housing deficits in Nigeria. We also help investors funds grow in the investment world.
Our vision is to transform the investment market where real estate is prominent through commitment to positive change and innovation that redefines the quality and consistency of our investment products that clients can expect from any real estate investment company.
As a company, we believe our strength is quality and effective personnel who are capable to project the image of the company using quality information and effective customer services.
Our ongoing recruitment is centered around individuals from all works of life, smart, business oriented and skillful executives are the the major core values for effective delivery in Oxford Gold.
OUR PACKAGE/ INCENTIVE
– Salary: Negotiable
– plus other incentives.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cv to: Oxfordgoldsynergyhr@gmail.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted