Man Electrocuted At A Sports Gaming Centre

0
36

One Taiwo Akinlusi, popularly known as Sir Tee among his football fans meet his untimely death on Saturday, when his head mistakenly touched a naked wire when he was coming down from the staircase of a plaza where he went to play football betting at Ile-Epo bus stop, Ejigbo.

An eyewitness, Mr. Abiodun Adaranijo, explained that while coming down the stairs after betting at the plaza, the unsuspecting deceased had touched a naked wire dangling with his head.

Adaranijo said he (the deceased) would have bent his head to avoid the wire but he did not take note of the clumsy dangling wires.

According to Adaranijo, it was not the first time Akinlusi would pass through the staircase and bypass the wire even on that fateful, due to his hurriedness to go back home after placing stakes, he forgot to bend his head to avoid the wire at the spot and mistakenly touched the wire with his head.

The deceased was said to be a footballer playing for Ejigbo All Stars FC.

His corpse was said to have been deposited in the mortuary at Isolo General Hospital.

Leave a Reply